“Extraordinary PATH Transportation Center location with best foot fall in the city!”
Extraordinary Retail Opportunity
- 16,000 SF of ground floor retail located at the base of Journal Squared Phase II, a 70 story residential tower located directly above the vibrant Journal Square PATH
- The second and tallest tower of a 3 phase project with a completed total of 1870 residential units in 2024.
- Directly above the Journal Square PATH Station with retail fronting the entrance of the PATH and Summit Ave.
- 8,300,000 million annual ridership from the Journal Square PATH Transportation Center and another 8 million in other forms of transportation!
- Located at the 100% corner of Journal Square Central Business District!
- Directly across from the Hudson County Superior Court House.
Location, location, location
- The 9,000 SF (Divisible) space fronts the JSQ PATH and a proposed 25 story new development.
- The 7,000 SF (Divisible) space fronts Pavonia and Summit Ave, The Hudson County Superior Court House and 2 proposed 20 story developments along with the new Journal Square park.
|1/4 mile||1/2 mile||1 mile||1 1/2 mile|
|ESTIMATED DAYTIME POPULATION||9,876||29,343||68,773||136,642|
|AVERAGE HOUSEHOLD INCOME||$60,134||$66,591||$69,895||$77,485|
|AVERAGE HOUSEHOLD EXPENDITURE ON FOOD AT RESTAURANTS||$2,400||$2,600||$2,700||$3,100|
Journal Square Development Map
Address: 605 Pavonia Avenue, Jersey City (Journal Square – Phase II)
Space: Ground Floor with mezzanine
Posession: Q4 2020
ASKING RENT/RE TAXES: Upon Request
- Taco Bell
- PJ Ryan’s
- White Castle
- Duane Reade
- RWJ Barnabas