- The 9,000 SF (Divisible) space fronts the JSQ PATH and a proposed 25 story new development.
- The 7,000 SF (Divisible) space fronts Pavonia and Summit Ave, The Hudson County Superior Court House and 2 proposed 20 story developments along with the new Journal Square park.
BE PART OF SOMETHING BIG!
EXTRAORDINARY RETAIL OPPORTUNITY
- 16,000 SF of ground-floor retail located at the base of Journal Squared Phase II, a 70 story residential tower located directly above the vibrant Journal Square PATH
- The second and tallest tower of a 3 phase project with a completed total of 1870 residential units in 2024.
- Directly above the Journal Square PATH Station with retail fronting the entrance of the PATH and Summit Ave.
- 8,300,000 million annual ridership from the Journal Square PATH Transportation Center and another 8 million in other forms of transportation!
- Located at the 100% corner of Journal Square Central Business District!
- Directly across from the Hudson County Superior Court House.
Ground Floor with mezzanine
Taco Bell • PJ Ryan’s • White Castle • McDonalds • Wendy’s • Duane Reade • Chipolte • Starbucks • RWJ Barnabas
|1/4 mile||1/2 mile||1 mile||1 1/2 mile|
|ESTIMATED DAYTIME POPULATION||9,876||29,343||68,773||136,642|
|AVERAGE HOUSEHOLD INCOME||$60,134||$66,591||$69,895||$77,485|
|AVERAGE HOUSEHOLD EXPENDITURE ON FOOD AT RESTAURANTS||$2,400||$2,600||$2,700||$3,100|