84 - 86 Coles St. Jersey City, NJ, 07302
84 - 86 Coles St., United States, New Jersey
Property Type : Land
Listing Type : For Sale
Asking Price : $1,099,000
Square Footage : 1,500 Sqft
- One of New Jersey’s strongest condominium markets with an average sale price of $750+ PSF.
- Located in The Historic Downtown neighborhood, a vibrant and diverse community.
- The neighborhood is home to a variety of restaurants, shops, and cultural attractions, including the Jersey City Museum, the Hudson and Manhattan Railroad Powerhouse, and the Harsimus Stem Embankment Park.
- 10-minute walk to the Downtown PATH Station which offers unmatched connectivity to Manhattan via the PATH Train (12 minutes), NY Waterway ferry service (15 minutes), NJ Transit bus service (25 minutes).
- Lifestyle amenities within walking distance include Newport Center Mall, Whole Foods, Shop Rite, CVS, Starbucks, Shake Shack, Chipotle, Antique Bakery, Base Gym, Snap Fitness, among countless others.
- Superb demographics with 71% of the population having a bachelor's degree or higher and an average household income of $163,000.