For Sale: GRID Real Estate, LLC. (“GRID”), has been exclusively engaged by 8 Erie Street, LLC. (the “owner”), to sell Telco Lofts, located at 8 Erie Street, Jersey City (the “Property”, a recently completed historic rehab of a landmark building in an extraordinary, transit-oriented location along the Hudson River Waterfront in Jersey City – one of the strongest apartment markets in the country. Located in the heart of Historic Downtown Jersey City, Telco Lofts has an ideal location with an abundance of commuting, shopping and entertainment options all available within easy walking distance. The commute to Manhattan is among the best available with close proximity to major public transportation stations. The Grove Street PATH station is located just one block from the Property and provides an 11 minute commute to World Trade Center and an 18 minute ride to Midtown Manhattan (33rd St. & 6th Ave). In addition, the building is a short walk from Harsimus Cove light rail stations, Grove Street bus stops, and Colgate Center ferry terminal. The transportation options provide convenient connections to everything in the region, including the three major airports. Telco Lofts is located in the Harsimus Cove Historic District and Restaurant Row, the successful retail and entertainment district for Downtown Jersey City. The development contains 16 unique oversized loft residential units ranging from 789 to 1610 square feet and two “state of the art” restaurants that occupy the first and lower floors. The building contains a total of 30,000+/- gross square feet, including 13,500+/- square feet restaurant space.
- Food Story takes 10,000 sq. ft. at KRE-owned Journal Squared 2 January 25, 2022
- Investor buys nearly complete, 40-unit rental building in Jersey City for $16 million January 20, 2022
- Insights Q&A with Adrienne Albert, CEO OF MARKETING DIRECTORS, Post-Covid Interview August 10, 2021
- Lease by specialty food, tobacco shop among latest Jersey City retail deals June 28, 2021
- SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS SEE REBOUND IN JERSEY CITY RETAIL — GRID INKS 4 NEW LEASES June 7, 2021