Extraordinary Retail Opportunity
The Journal Square Transportation Center consists of a multi-level hub that includes a PATH station, more than five bus carriers with multiple routes, and a 150,000 SF office tower.
- 564 – 2,800 SF of retail space available for lease on both the Plaza Level and the Concourse Level of the Journal Square Transportation Center – the busiest in New Jersey!
- Centrally located with many new residential developments surrounding the site – thousands of new units out of the ground and thousands more in the pipeline!
- Paid customer parking deck located across the street from the property and immediately behind the property with direct access to retail
- In 2019, it saw 8.3 million people pass through the Journal square Path stop, with 22,500 daily users on average and another 8 million in other forms of transportation!
- Located at the 100% corner of Journal Square Central Business District!
- Directly across from the Hudson County Superior Court House and the new $400 million Justice Complex
- Ideal for all uses – venting possible on Plaza level spaces
Location, location, location
- Located directly at the busiest PATH station in New Jersey!
- Directly next to Journal Squared 1,870 brand new residential units.
Positioned in at the core of the Journal Square Buisness District
Directly across from the Hudson County Superior Court House