17-21 Halsey Street, Newark, NJ
- New mixed use redevelopment located in the heart of Newark Business District adjacent to the new Prudential Headquarters, Shoppes on Broad and Hahne’s Redevelopment.
- Strategically situated in the highly coveted and electric Halsey Village which attracts a daytime population of over 120,000 visitors per day consisting of office and college students/faculty.
- Adjacent to Rutgers University, NJIT, Essex County Community College with approximately50,000 combined students.
- The site is surrounded by national and regional retailers lining the streets of Halsey Village and the Shoppes on Broad.
- Tremendous daytime employee population generated by Newark’s 14.5 million SF of office space.